Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Crap TV


I can't wait for the new fall lineup to start. I'm starting to go crazy watching crap TV. I watched Kourtney and Khloe take Miami last night for like 2 hours. Sometimes I want to b*tch slap a facial expression on Kourtney's face. And someone please introduce Khloe to a good face wash. Geesh. But I do love my Kardashian's.


I then switched it over to The Real Housewives of NJ. I love a good train wreck and a filthy mother. Can we just talk about how WHORE-ibble Danielle is. Then of course, I got hooked into HGTV. I need to make a drinking game out of that show. The women use the words " love", or " pretty" or "adore" way too much to NOT make a drinking game.


Other than that, I had nothing to watch. If you can find me some sort of show that is not too realistically phony, than I'll watch it. I mean.. The Hills are over, so what's a girl to do? I know what you're thinking.. Pick up a book!. I wish I read more than I do. I just can't focus on the books. I need to see an actor or an actress in my head to make it feel more realistic.


Did I mention I ate buffalo wings and cheese fries with a beer last night. Don't' judge.

No comments:

Post a Comment